Mark Mendeszoon, D.P.M.
Foot and Ankle Surgeon
Dr. Mendeszoon treats all injuries and conditions of the ankle and foot for children and adults.
Specialty and Board Certification:
Pennsylvania College of Podiatric Medicine
Harvard Medical School
Foot and Anke Fellowship:
Precision Orthopaedic Specialties, Inc.
Medical Areas of Interest:
- Diabetic Foot/Limb Salvage Surgery
- Trauma and Reconstructive Leg
- Ankle and Foot Surgery
- Pediatric Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Local doctor is headed to Rio; newsnet5 Cleveland, July 6, 2016
- Track and field: Local podiatrist Dr. Mark Mendeszoon heading to Rio Olympics; News Herald, June 30, 2016
- Patients Come First at Precision Orthopaedic Specialties, Inc.; Geauga Business, Summer 2014, Page 10
- Total Ankle Replacement Could Dramatical Improve Geauga Man’s Quality of Life; News Herald, August 11, 2013
- Conner Paez: Meet LetsRun.com's Inspirational/Blue Collar Runner Of The Week II; LetsRun.com, April 19, 2013
- Keeping Feet on the Field at the Games of the XXX Olympics; APAM News, October 2012